• Flat fan spray pattern with uniform distribution.
• Spray angles available from 0° (solid stream) to 110° at 40 psi (2.8 bar).
• Small- to medium-sized drops.
• Lower cost – nozzle body can be reused – only spray tips are replaced.
• Recessed orifices to protect against damage.
• A large choice of interchangeable spray tips, body types/ sizes, materials, spray angles and accessories.
• Flow rates – up to 7 gpm (28 l/min) at 40 psi (2.8 bar).
• UniJet nozzle assemblies:
– Nozzle body, strainer, spray tip, tip retainer.
• Degreasing and rinsing
• Metal cleaning and processing
• Parts washing/rinsing
• Pressure cleaning
• Sand, coal, gravel washing
• Spray coating
• Spray cooling
Nozzles for all industries and applications
We manufacture in over 200 different materials with all conceivable spray angles, flow rates and droplet sizes. Our tank cleaning systems are able to clean anything from a light residue in a small process vessel to crude oil in an ocean going tanker. In short, whatever the application, whatever the fluid being sprayed or residue being cleaned we can help select the correct product for the job in a swift and hassle free way.
Experts in nozzle selection
All our products are sourced from high quality suppliers but what our customers really value is our technical expertise. With over 40,000 nozzles to choose from product selection can be daunting task for any engineer. We bring decades of experience to bare on any spray application project ensuring that correct product selection is simple and hassle free. Also we can normally match nozzles from our ranges with those of competitors and with a large stock can often help customer out if they are having trouble sourcing replacements in a hurry.
As part of the selection process we regularly advise customers on:
- Achieving the optimum drop size for your application - Spray coverage - Flow rates - How different fluids affect spray characteristics - How gas flows will affect spray patterns - Nozzle material selection
Specialists in custom nozzle design
As a long established specialist supplier, most spraying applications will have been dealt with by our engineers before at some stage in the past. We are, however, always interested in helping out on novel applications and we have worked many times with customers to design custom nozzles for specific new application.